We have spent over 30 years combined in the gaming industry. We leverage our years of experience working with game developers, publishers, influencers, launching some of the top games, and driving significant engagement for plural great games. We bring that expertise and passion with us now to help amazing game developers all around the world.
Drive true innovation for crafty players who likes replayable games.
It is a fact that there are many publishers out there. We are developers ourselves and you can imagine that changes a lot. We have experience many talks with publishers and work with some, learning a lot of lessons of how things shouldn't have done. We make games and want to publish games which we love playing. There are many great games out there, being developed by great teams, but sooner or later many of them face problems that can ruin the potential. With our help, they can avoid that and together we can bring those game to life.
- Funding: Covering the costs of the project, either it is development, equipment, porting, localization, or all other things the project needs to be perfect.
- Marketing & PR: Making sure the right people hear about our projects. Events, travels, trailers, and marketing assets, all will be taken care of.
- Feedback: As experienced developers, we will provide help by giving insight and be a fresh look at things.
- Production: Helping pipelines and productivity, actual publishing of product, like steam works, certifications and all that mumbo jumbo.
- Community Management: Being the champion of our games, we will lead the community with a management team of different cultures and native languages.
Target Platform: PC
Early Access, Indie, Strategy, Simulation, Moddable, Replay Value
Target Partner Expectations
- A fresh, unusual, non-rip-off game idea
- A good, promising concept
- Meaningful, impactful, replayable, and improveable gameplay elements
- Liable teams with accountable design and quality-first attitude
- A valuable, carefully thought out, substantial pitch
“Gaming is the new Hollywood.”
– Meriç Eryürek
Meet The Team
o 28 years of marketing experience
o 10 years of gam
o 9years of lecturing experience
o 6 universities, 17 BA & MA courses lectured
o 2 companies & 6 brands
o 201 brands served
o 2 fiction novels published
Art Director & UI/UX Designer
3D Environment Designer
Cansu Özgün Kayacık
3D Character Artist
Jr Level Designer
Mert Özgür Kahraman
Producer & Historical Research
Junior Game Developer
Advisors & Consultants